Awesome Health Benefits of Coriander
Coriander is a herb that is used by many. Not only does it look and smell good on your food, it also has many health benefits to offer.
- Coriander helps you digest food better. It prevents gas from forming in the stomach.
- It lowers blood sugar by stimulating insulin production.
- Coriander is a good source of magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorous, vitamins A and C, phyto-nutrients and flavanoids.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of coriander help against arthritis.
- It helps in lowering the LDL levels. It also helps increase the HDL level.
- Its anti-microbial and anti-septic properties fight against all sorts of infections and ulcers. It is also useful in healing wounds.
- It helps regulate menstrual cycles properly. It is also great for obese people as it helps reduce fat resulting in weight loss.
- Coriander prevents involuntary contraction of muscles and hence as a result there are no body cramps.
- It helps in the proper functioning of the liver and helps prevent cancer
- It also prevents nausea and urinary tract infections.