Chicken Malai Kabab By Chef Rida Aftab
Chicken breast 500 gm
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Meat tenderizer ¼ tsp
Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
Yogurt 1 cup
Grated cheese 2 tbsp
Cream 2 tbsp
Corn flour 1 tsp
Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
Green chilies chopped 1 tbsp
• Cut 500 gm boneless chicken breast into cubes, wash well and dry using tissue paper.
• Marinate with 1 tsp black pepper powder, salt to taste, ¼ tsp meat tenderizer and 2 tsp ginger garlic paste for 30 minutes.
• Now add 1 cup yogurt, 2 tbsp grated cheese, 2 tbsp cream, 1 tsp corn flour, 2 tbsp coriander leaves and 1 tbsp chopped green chilies. Mix well.
• Refrigerate for 1 hour, thread in shashlik sticks, put each stick in baking tray and bake in a preheated oven on 200 degrees for 10 minutes each side.
• Now remove from oven, sprinkle with lemon juice and chaat masala.